Your business is your love.
You put everything that you can into it and you are excited about the future. The work you put in now you know will take your business to the next level and ensure its survival for years to come.
You are not worried about when you can post your next shop update.
You are not embarrassed when someone asks you for examples of your work.
You are in control of your image.
You are unstoppable.
What I told you that the images you that great images of your products are easily in reach, and that you could create them? Then, your customers would really know the reason for your premium pricing for your handmade item. You could be sipping martinis on the beach while you see the orders come in.
Great imagery is a huge component of getting high profile collaborations and high paying customers. Feel the confidence that having your own brand in your capable hands. This course will give you the tools to start taking your own photographs and build your business. You will learn how to create high-quality imagery that attracts high-profile brands and customers that see your true value.
Are you excited? In this course, you will get photos, videos, and downloadable PDFs to help you along with each concept. You have lifetime access so you can refer back anytime you need
- How to pick the right gear and start on a budget.
- The most important part of photography & how to harness it!
- Shutter speed, aperture, & ISO- What are they?
- What is white balance?
- Composition and how to create interesting things within an image.
- Move your feet! Angles and the story you can tell.
- Why the type of surface matters.
- Photographing different skin tones
- Basic retouching and color correction.
- That Bokah look
- Checklists and sneak peaks into my process!
- How to start using these concepts in your own work.
What others are saying!
“I wouldn’t be where I am in my business without Maura. It has grown because of the incredible photographs I’ve been able to share with the world with her behind the camera. – Mary England
“Maura’s photography is incredibly beautiful, inspired and magical. She’s clearly always up for a challenge and goes out of her way to get fresh, new and creative photos.” – Caz Galloway
“I love working with Maura and seeing the outcome of what she produces!
There is so much creativity in her work and spirit when working with her in person!!! I would recommend!!” – Q